Kid-friendly home simulator with potential for lots of fun
- Entertaining title, suited to young children specifically
- Plenty of colour and detailed background graphics
- Lots of interactive options helps kids get creative with their play style
- Play with friends and family on same screen thanks to multi-touch feature
- Price tag may put off parents when there are plenty of free games available
- Set, limited number of rooms available in the home
- Lack of diversity on display with mostly white characters
- Lengthy loading times could prove frustrating
Plenty of interactive locations and customisation options
Home isn't the only place you can explore here; other locations such as a clothing store are also available for interaction. Furthermore, individual characters and rooms at home can be customised to suit the player's preferences.
Lets children tell their own unique story
So many opportunities for interaction helps young children explore their sense of creativity and independence. Taking care of their own home, decorating it as they see fit, and talking to neighbours may boost their confidence and prepare them for similar responsibilities to come in real life.